"To increase the access of patients and urologists to laser procedures by developing, manufacturing and marketing affordable Thulium laser surgical devices"
Cvintall Enterprises Mission:
CVINTALL Tm 120
- The newest and most versatile Thulium laser on the market for bloodless surgery
- The only Thulium laser optimized and approved for urinary stones fragmentation
- The most affordable Thulium surgical laser
- TUV NORD Certified
Before CVINTALL TM 120, the Thulium laser procedures were not accessible to patients in most countries because of the high cost of similar devices already on the market and hospitals simply cannot afford to have one.
- Shorter hospital stay (average 4 days less compared to classical approaches).
- Very fast recovery of the patients.
- Bloodless surgery compared to classical TURP (0.5 l blood loss per patient) and open surgery (up to 1.5 l blood loss per patient) virtually eliminating the need for blood transfusions.
- No more need for open surgery in the case of very large prostates, with high risk for patients, slow recovery and long term hospitalization.
- Procedure of choice for patients with anticoagulant therapy which cannot be suppressed.